Sunday, May 29, 2016

May 29th, 2016

I know I said last time was the last before summer break, but some things popped up that inspired me to share. 

First, sauna season has arrived.  Screen shot from yesterday afternoon with a temperature of 91, but with humidity, the real feel says 105.  With the occasional afternoon thunderstorm, not only does it ratchet up the sauna feel, there is ample standing water for the mosquitoes to breed freely and we are getting eaten.  Awful.




Funny quote of the week, US politics edition...Jeb! Bush said that Trump supporters are not a bunch of idiots.   Hard to admit, but I agree with Jeb! on this.  While I think they are not well-read, they aren't idiots...they are either bigots or suckers.   Other than standing up to Trump...what a total waste Jeb! was.  The amount of his gaffes and examples of ineptitude are too many to list, but my favorite/the moment I realized he was a complete black hole was when he was asked at the debate if we were to add a woman to US currency, who would he recommend.  He chose Margaret Thatcher.  Still makes me laugh.

Funny quote of the week, China/Taiwan politics edition...the main land is freaking out about a woman being the boss in Taiwan.  A great commentary on her out of the official "news" agency on the day of her inauguration..."As a single female politician, she lacks the emotional drag of love, the pull of the ‘home,’ and no children to care for,” Chinese state newspaper Xinhua noted about 59-year-old Tsai Ing-wen in an article posted Tuesday. “She leans toward an emotional, personal and extreme development of her political ruling style and strategies.”
“Her political maneuvering focuses more on tactical details than strategic directions,” the outlet continued. “She puts extreme emphasis on short-term targets and takes long-term goals less into account.” 

I should watch Fresh Off The Boat more as research, but just can't get into it.  It's not bad...the dad is kind of a puss, the kids are (understandably) caricatures, but will tune it in as the mom is a riot and nails the Tiger Mom thing..    Caught a slice of it this morning and one of the kids was asking permission to go on a field trip, and once mom found out it was going to Colonial Florida, she was all for it as she loved the early settlers and equated them to today's Chinese..."their struggle, the hardships they endure, their use of the entire Colonial buffalo."

The big news in Chinese racism this week was the commercial for laundry soap. 



If you don't like to click on stuff, the cute Chinese girl is doing laundry and the black boyfriend takes a break from painting the other room.  Betty says he is from Africa but I say French.  Either way, before she lets him grab a kiss, she stuffs a laundry pellet into his mouth, crams him into the washer and he comes out of the cycle as a spindly Chinese dude with a brilliantly white t-shirt.  The internet blew up calling this the most racist commercial ever.  I took it one more step by saying that while the shirt was completely white, the dude was still not, equating the color of his skin to that of an armpit stain.  If they wanted to show a totally bleached out white person, they should have hired Michael Cain (he is always available).  I guess using Michael Cain as a reference shows my age...also I grew up when the Calgon Ancient Chinese Secret commercial playing every 5 minutes so may have been desensitized to this kind of "racism"


The real impetus for adding this extra post was the "discovery" of this blog called The Half Asian Reality.  I say discovered but it popped up in my Facebook feed and having a half-Asian son, thought I might glean some insight into the world he lives in.  I did gain insight, but only into a world of the mentally ill.  If you are afraid of the mind of mass murderers before they snap, this isn't for you.  But if you are curious to see a lunatics manifesto evolving before your eyes, this is the place.

This is by a male with a white dad and Asian mom who resents them both (Dad is a Holocaust denier and thinks gays should be hanged, mom was...so many things), is convinced all Asian women want white guys to enhance their status and hate their own offspring because they don't look white enough.  All white women hate him (even though he is self-described stud) because he looks Asian, and that half-Asians all drive BMW's, which he nicknames Biracial Murder Wagons. 

You can't go wrong looking at any of his posts and will be teased into them with titles like...


Literally every white guy who likes Asian women has something wrong with him, including my own father

More Psychotic Chinese women, Part 3


Below is his posting called, "Asian Women Don't Love part 2.   Breathtaking....
Any Asian woman reading this will know this is true. Some, who like Asian men, will read this and agree. Some, who like white men, will read this and get angry, but they know it’s true. For some reason, black women agree almost 100% of the time.
Asian women love an image.
My mother is Chinese and my father tall, blue eyed, bearded, white, with a strong jaw, a large physique, hairy arms.
But they didn’t love each other, and they never did. She used him to make herself feel better compared to her Asian peers and siblings. To feel like she was just as good as those blonde girls she saw in catalogues. White guys will deny this till the end of time but they don’t understand Asian culture. How cutthroat it is to one up your sisters, your peers, your friends. If you get a white husband you can do that. Better yet a tall, light haired husband.
I am a Eurasian son of a tall white guy and a cutthroat, soulless Asian woman so I have no reason to lie other than to voice my outright disgust for some Asian women and white men, and my embarrassment belonging to this demographic.
Asian women see that they have high value in the eyes of people like my father. All they have to do is play a game, market themselves as being traditional, subservient and get their “white lover.”
Conservative white men who are “sick” of the “liberated” behavior of white women. “Liberated” behavior pretty much just means: white women won’t be with me because white women have too high standards. They don’t like my meek behavior. 
Asian women have high standards too. 
But to them, a white guy is just a way to circumvent their search for a high standards Asian guy, and “white men” are just a step up, because they’re white. They have blonde hair. This is better than any Asian guy.
Asian women feel better about this. They feel like they’ve “made it.”
But they don’t love the man. They present an image of their marriage to the outside world but inside their homes they nag the shit out of the guy, they bully him, they pressure him to put on a show for their friends. Asian women are bottom of the barrel, mass-produced, white-worshipping trash and yet they expect their own children not to notice.
Look at the photo of my parents. My dad staring blankly at the table while the sisters chatted away. He was an accessory, a means to an end, that’s all. Why is it when you see Chinese women married to white guys, the child is shown off like a handbag – the husband nowhere to be seen? Why is it when you see these couples in public, between the bouts of PDA that makes everyone uncomfortable, they seem miserable?
They will have sex with him a few times but only as long as he keeps up the image.
Look at how many Asian women love taking trips to London and Paris, taking pictures of the buildings. This is just an image. Nothing else. The white man makes them feel like they’re just as good as the Parisian buildings, the Parisian street scenes they’ve seen in movies.
Years ago my mother took a trip to Paris, and she brought along her sister. Her sister, also, was conveniently married to a white man, and a tall one (divorced now, haha). My dad stayed back in the office.
Their third sister was not married to a white guy. She is now a VP at a very large, very powerful investment bank and owns some of the top tier property in New York. Her husband is Chinese. She’s a devout Christian as well and arguably the prettiest in the family.
My mother? She died, she essentially willed herself to death, years after becoming so irate at my father for failing to match up with the “American dream.” He made only $40,000 a year. He was going bald. He couldn’t afford to take her on trips to Paris anymore. He even refused to live in Manhattan for fear of Jews and blacks, the place my mother loved.
When my dad went to go visit his family in his country bumpkin small town, my mother would scream about how she hated it, how she hated that small little town, where there were no street lights. She would beg to go back to Manhattan.
It wasn’t love. She only “stuck” with him as long as he provided an image. After all – she wanted a white man, so any white man could have done.
I’m surprised she didn’t cheat, to get what she wanted. And at the very end, right before she died, she hated him so much for not providing her the life she thought she could get with a 6’2″ or 6’3″ white guy, like she saw in the movies. Like many insane Asian women, she threatened to kill herself in front of me, and my brother; by holding a butcher’s knife to her arm. She would drive our car up to 100 mph on the highway and threaten to crash. She would throw knives at the wall and whisper in my ear before bed about how worthless my father was.
My wife does not like white men. She is Asian. The reason for this is as follows: she has told me that she wants “security.” She wants a quiet life where she can just raise her babies and enjoy a quiet existence. Very different from those women who dream of living abroad and mingling with white people to feel as if they’re better than their peers.
And now, as their son, I’m perpetually stuck in between. Being proud to be Asian is just ridiculous at this point. To this date, I still remember the horror of feeling so completely alone around white people, seeing Asian woman after Asian woman throwing herself at white guys. I had to actually go off to an Asian country to die, due to my self-hatred; a self-hatred instilled in me by the people around me, in my own family.
And now and then when I feel “proud” to be Asian I just think back to that moment that I realized that I was completely abandoned by the same people who are creating people just like me.  Any pride just slips away.




1 comment: